People of Piscataway:
-mostly commuters, using the trains (Edison Train Station or New Brunswick);
-mostly people who work in the city and/or affiliated with Rutgers (mostly Livingston);
-mix of middle/working class;
-since people have other places to be, kind of lacks the community unity, place to stay but go some where else.
Population of Piscataway:
-As of 2010, 56,044 people.
Who lives there:
-A good mix of people
-Diverse ethnicities and nationalities
-Varied ages; senior day-care center, senior communities, Board Ed. building with recreational activities
-Current events (town hall meetings, etc)
-Family orientated news
-Open Forum section
- where people can suggest topics associated with Piscataway and interact with each other
- people can ask questions and get other people of the community to answer it
- spark a community feeling by helping each other and getting each others’ opinions about Piscatway
- Places that should be visited by popular opinion
- Reviews of places in Piscataway
**image heavy, so you know what the town looks like.
**Header, no endless scrolling, like the barista blog with the pages on the top.
**User friendly for every age